The Bike Shop provides an on-site, same day and affordable bike repair service for offices around London. A basic service is only £35, and all the profits are reinvested into the charitable arm of the The Bike Project.
How it works:
Our professional mobile repair service is specifically designed for businesses where staff commute by bike.
• We offer a same day service, at your office
• We take up minimal room, requiring as little as one car park space
• We’re competitively priced, and our experienced mechanics are highly qualified.
We can provide either a full workshop grade premium service or a basic safety check. Our mechanics will come fully stocked with spare parts for same-day part replacement (if your bike needs new parts there will be an additional cost, but our pricing is very competitive).
Drop your bike off in the morning and we’ll have it ready for you to collect in the evening.
Premium Service: £55 (excluding parts)
Basic Safety Check £35 (excluding parts)
Suitable for the regular commuter looking to keep their bike in top condition.
- All worn parts replaced.
- Full brake service and gear indexing.
- Wheels individually straightened and balanced in a professional truing jig.
- Hubs checked and adjusted where necessary.
- Bottom brackets checked and adjusted
- Full clean and degrease of the entire bike. Drivechain removed from the bike and cleaned in a workshop grade parts washer.
For any bike that in good working order and free from extensive wear.
- Gears fully indexed and brakes and headset adjusted.
- Chain checked and lubricated
- Wheels straightened in the frame and tyres inflated to correct pressure.
- Frame wiped down and all nuts and bolts tightened to correct torque.
If the bike needs new parts, it will need to be upgraded to a premium service as we do not replace parts as part of a safety check.
If we’ve already arranged a date to come to your office please:
• Click here
to view all our upcoming repair days
• Buy a ticket, call us if you have any questions about our service.
• Add any accessories to your order and we will bring them with us on the day.
Arrange a repair day
If you’d like to arrange a repair day
• Call us on 020 7733 8098
• Email us at email@example.com
• If you'd like your HR team or Boss to arrange our visit this email
will help you get started.