RideLondon is back! Join The Bike Project's team
Take on the UK’s biggest and best cycling event for the Bike Project and raise money to give more refugees a bike of their own.
The 100-mile London to Essex route is brand new for 2022. You’ll start off in the capital, whizzing along on traffic-free roads before heading on to the beautiful countryside in neighbouring Essex. You’ll head back to London to finish, where you’ll cross the line on the spectacular Tower Bridge.
Bike Project charity places are limited so don’t delay, register today! Every mile you pedal and every penny you raise will help us get more refugees cycling.
Date: Sunday 29th May 2022
Location: London – Essex – London
Registration fee: £40
Minimum fundraising pledge: £600
Distance: 100 miles
How we’ll support you
We will be with you every step (or pedal) of the way. When you join our RideLondon team, you’ll get:
- A dedicated contact in the Bike Project fundraising team who’ll be there for support and advice
- A Bike Project cycling jersey
- A training plan and an invite to a social training ride on the lead-up to the day
- A fundraising guide and social media toolkit to help you hit your target
- Access to our RideLondon Facebook group
- A cheering squad on the day!
So, will you ride with us? Limited places available. Sign up now.
Written on: 19 Jan 2022 | Author: Anya Jhoti